Welcome

Welcome!

I hope you can feel at home here.  I want this to be a safe place, where I'm hopeful that you can at least be encouraged, where we can realize that we're just muddling through this thing called "life" together.

Life is often never easy and it's certainly never dull!  So, as I talk about my life, it is my hope and prayer that some of the struggles I have walked through will find a place with you.  That something will resonate with you and you'll maybe be encouraged or will start a path towards healing.  Or, at least know that you're not alone!  Like I said, we're ALL in this together.

So, sit back, grab a coffee (or, in my case, a cup of tea) and even laugh at my misadventures as we talk about life, because, yunno, it's a JUNGLE out there!!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog